Life casting silicone rubber is a two-component, platinum-cured silicone rubber, usually are translucent, and silicone pigments can be added to configure the desired color. It is formulated as a skin-safe, hypoallegenic and food-grade long lasting silicone rubber that can be applied directly to the body to make molds of the face hands and other body parts. The silicone rubber material cures quickly at room temperature and will reproduce perfect detail from any original model.
- Platinum-based (environmental,odorless and nontoxic).
- Mixing ration: 1:1 for easy mixing ration.
- Excellent tension and tear strength, it is soft and strong.
- Extreme faithfulness in the reproduction of details from any original model.
- Almost nil shrinkage below 0.1%.
- High resistance to high temperature and aging(resist 50 to 250°C).
- Low viscosity and good flowability, easy for pouring operation.
- Can be cured both at room temperature or be heated.
- Not releasing low molecular during cross-linking process.
Life casting silicone rubber material capture and reproduce detail from the human body safely and accurately. Reproduce detail of someone’s fingers, hands, feet, face, a torso (face to mid-section) or entire body (head to toe) for making movie special effects, castings for museums, medical training aids and more. Typical applications include body molding prosthetics and special effects.
Life casting silicone rubber can be used for a variety of skin safe applications, such as sex toys, silicone dolls, love dolls, silicone mask, body organs, body breast enhancers, shoulder pads, paster, trackion, mask, etc. Life casting silicone can also be used for other mold making including food safe molds for cooking and candy making.
This silicone rubber system uses a platinum catalyst, although the material is considered safe for the skin-safe, it is recommended to test before use to determine if there will be a negative reactions such as redness or rash. Discontinue use should you observe such a reaction.
The cure of the rubber can be inhibited by the presence of compounds of nitrogen, sulphur, phosphorus and arsenic; organotin catalysts and PVC stabilisers, epoxy resin catalysts and even contact with materials containing certain of these substances e.g.. moulding clays, sulphur vulcanised rubbers, condensation cure silicone rubbers.
Do not use this silicone rubber for any internal molds including inside of mouth or genitalia.
This is a fast curing silicone so don't mix up a huge amount or it may cure before you have time to apply all of it to your model.