Silicone powder puff is a common tool for makeup, firstly popular in the Japanese market first in 2016. Silicone powder puff has a series of advantages such as no bacteria breeding, easy cleaning, and a soft feel. It is deeply loved by customers. In order to give you a deeper understanding, let's share with you the production process of silicone puff.
1. Single-Layer Silicone Puff
1. Determine the shape of the powder puff and make a mold.
2. Paste a layer of TPU film on the inner cavity of the mold, and use the negative vacuum pressure to make it cling to the inner wall of the mold.
3. Mix the liquid silicone raw materials in the ratio of 1:1 and mix well, and vacuum defoam. Silicone raw material is usually 0 Shore A or 30 Shore 00 hardness of platinum-cured silicone.
4. Can over manual or filling machine, the liquid silicone into the mold.
5. Apply another layer of TPU film.
6. The liquid silicone will be vulcanized and molded by hot pressing.
2. Double-Layer Silicone Puff
The double-layer silicone powder puff is composed of two layers of silicone blocks, on one of which multiple uniform holes are punched by laser. When using, the makeup powder is loaded into the holes, and by gently squeezing it can be evenly oozed out, which allows the powder to be applied more evenly on the face. The other layer of silicone that is not perforated is used to further squeeze the powder evenly.
1. Make two identical pieces of silicone according to the process of making a single-layer silicone puff.
2. Using a laser, punch small holes evenly into one of the silicone pieces.
3. Put the two pieces of silicone blocks together and heat fuse one side to make them fit together.